Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Great Product!

I have never endorsed any products before but when my Google Desktop crashed and would not reboot I panicked since my life depends on indexing my some 300,000 files! So after a few tries I stumbled on Lookeen, a German company, and for about $50 you get a fantastic indexing system. It is one of those simple things that you find a better part each time you use it. It is what Google Desktop could have become.

Moreover their customer support is fantastic! Real people answering real questions to make the experience better. So for any of you who want a great indexing system for a PC I would strongly suggest you try them out! No disclosures to make here, just that when one relies on a good indexing system and the only one you had is no more it is a God send to get this one! Hope they do well.