Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Who is the seller?

As Amazon progresses there is I believe in my opinion a growing fatal flaw. namely one becomes accustomed to buying from Amazon and having a standard return policy. Now that they front third parties with little or no return policy you get slammed with much less than what you anticipated. The return is de minimis and you pay through the nose! There is no warning that you are being sent to a third party and it is not until you get the notice of no recourse that you are stuck.

I suspect in my opinion and in my experience there will be several FTC law suits coming up on this issue. It is a shame because trust was a key element in buying from Amazon. Getting the third party presented as if it were Amazon then sets in motion a series of costly and frustrating events in my opinion.

Amazon should be aware of this because sooner or later it will come, in my opinion, to be regretted.