Sunday, March 6, 2011

Comments From the Unknown

One of my favorite blogs is Worthwhile Canadian Initiatives, for they are clear, to the point, and do not seem to carry the strong one-sided political views of the American economists. The Canadians have a sense of balance, and somehow avoid the extremes. Thus I was saddened to see the need to ask for some sens of common decency, my words, in the comments posted.

Now I am not an economist, although I have my views on many, that is part of the patois, yet for the reason that they have requested a tone down is why I have deferred any comment. I did at the beginning but alas all too soon it reverted into alias name calling. When I say something I do so in my name, why hide, the only way to judge what I say it a combination of the argument and whatever credibility I gain from experience. I believe that both count. My best wishes to my Canadian friends, I hope, and perhaps demanding real names is a solution, with read return emails.

I do know I used my Irish wit, some may say otherwise, when I satirized the comments one one of their contributors a few months ago but it was all in fun, besides I was in New Hampshire on Thanksgiving weekend and it was snowing, I had not a great deal to do that day other than wait for turkey. So again, keep moving forward to those folks just to the north!