Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Will Amazon Survive?

 Amazon was at one time an entity one cold trust. Then they became a bazaar with many less than trustworthy vendors and now deliveries are impossible. There is no recourse. For example in the past three days:

1. Ordered a used book and told it was shipped with a tracking number. Did not get the number. Asked for the number then told the order was cancelled. I was to get a refund. It never happened.

2. I then ordered from another Amazon vendor. Told a couple of days. Four days later get tracking number but the book is being shipped from Frankfurt Germany. If lucky I will have it by Labor Day.

3. I ordered some electronics. Took 3 days to process the order and 4 days having the order bounce arounf Houston. Never expect to get the order this century.

Amazon was a trustworthy seller. Now it is pure buyer beware. I find it better to go straight to the vendor and avoid Amazon at all costs. I wonder if anyone is listening.