Thursday, February 25, 2021

And the NY Times Rolls On

 According to the NY Times, there are minimal roadblocks to Morris County, NJ. Perhaps that is why I have to drive 135 mile to the Delaware border to try to get mine next week after a month of trying on dozens of disconnected sites. One cannot get anything in Morris County! A Zero, da nada, zilch! I often wonder what moron did these charts. Try and find a place here. The Hospital system given the exclusive right to distribute blocks any attempts after registering. The so called drug stores have no vaccines. That's it Charley! I might as well live in Outer Mongolia, it may be better there. This is the colossal gross incompetence of our Government in Trenton! At this point I give odds of 1 in4 that I will be successful next week! 

Fake News folks!